Submit a proposal to the Build in Canada Innovation Program
To sell your innovation to the government through the Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP), you must demonstrate your innovation meets all requirements of the program.
How to submit a proposal
This section is important! Make sure you carefully read and understand each of the following steps. Both call for proposals have different requirements, it’s crucial that you read both solicitation documents completely before submitting your proposals.
How to apply to call for proposals 007
- Step 1: Read the latest open call for proposals solicitation and its amendments (as applicable). You will find it under Solicitation Documents on the current tender notice page
- Step 2: Fill out and submit your proposal electronically. Find the form on the Build in Canada Innovation Program online submission site
How to apply to the challenge call for proposals pilot
- Step 1: Look up our current challenges
- Step 2: Read the documentation for the specific challenge you are applying for
- Step 3: Submit your proposal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or, if you are not able to submit your application by email, or if your submission contains classified information contact the contract authority at email@example.com to make alternative delivery arrangements.
- Date modified: