PWGSC National CADD Standard
9.0 Annex E - Glossary
- shall mean a set of construction drawings reflecting on-site changes required during the project as well as the original design intent.
- shall mean the CADD software developed by Autodesk® Inc.
- Base plan
- shall mean a clean, two-dimensional floor plan of a building drawn from field surveys containing all pertinent graphic information. The intent is to use base plan files for project drawings, then update them once a project is complete and the area affected is re-measured.
- shall mean Computer-Aided Design and Drafting.
- shall mean Canada Lands Survey Records.
- shall mean the AutoCAD® system of dividing drawing elements.
- Legacy drawings
- shall mean older hardcopy drawings, microfiche aperture cards not in digital format, or older CADD files not produced to the present standard.
- shall mean the Department of Public Works and Government Services Canada.
- shall mean Real Property Branch, a branch of PWGSC.
Document "PWGSC National CADD Standard" Navigation
- Date modified: