Secure web portal—Active member—Canadian Armed Forces pensions
On July 4, 2016, Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) assumed responsibility of the administration of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) pension plans. As part of this transition, we are pleased to introduce to you the new Active Member Pension applications secure portal.
The Secure Pension Web Application offers a variety of self-service options and facilitates communications between active (CAF) members and the Government of Canada Pension Centre. Active plan members will receive broadcast messages and announcements and will be able to communicate directly and securely with the Government of Canada Pension Centre through the secure messaging option and Web Inquiry function. You are also able to update your personal information such as contact information.
The Active Member Secure Pension Web Applications gives you access to a variety of self-service Personalized Pension Tools including:
- A Service Buy back calculator
- This tool allows you to create scenarios to obtain an estimate if you are thinking about buying back pensionable service
- A Pension Estimate calculator
- This tool allows you to create scenarios to obtain estimates of your pension payments upon retirement
- Pension Benefits Statement
- You will have access to a personalized Pension Benefits statement published on a yearly basis
- Survivor Benefits Estimator
- This tool allows you to obtain information on what type of benefits your survivors might be entitled to
Access the Secure Canadian Armed Forces pension web applications (accessible only on the Government of Canada network).
To access the Secure Pension Web Applications Portal you will need a Department of National Defense Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) card. If you do not currently have a PKI card or require assistance with your existing card, please contact your Department of National Defense (DND) Local Registration Authority (LRA).
If you have any questions about the Secure Pension Web Applications Portal, contact the Government of Canada Pension Centre.
Should you update your address on the Active Member Secure Pension Web Applications, please contact your pay office to ensure that your address for your pay is also up to date.
- Date modified: