Welcome to the Canadian Forces Pension Office Web Site. The site contains various information, services and tools related to the Canadian Forces pension payments. Please visit our site regularly for information updates.
For all inquiries regarding your pension, please use the contact link below:
Contact the Canadian Forces Pension Office
It is always a pleasure to serve you. Please contact us!
You may have received a direct deposit enrolment package that did not include the enrolment form. Please note that a new package will be delivered to you shortly which will include the enrolment form with a postage-paid return envelope. In the meantime, you may wait for the new package to arrive or you can print the enrolment form and send it in the postage-paid return envelope you have already received. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC)'s Compensation Sector has partnered with Canada Post to offer you a paperless alternative to the printed pension documents that you receive by mail. The Statements of Remuneration (SOR) for your pension and Direct Deposit statements, will now be available to you online through epost - Canada Post's secure online delivery service. This service will give you the option to receive and view your pension documents online. You can access and store your pension documents from a simple and secure location - anytime, anywhere, for up to 7 years. Best of all, it is free to subscribe!
To subscribe you must first create your epost account and then subscribe to receive your pension documents. To do so:
- Visit the epost Web site and create a New User Account by completing the steps in Activate My Mailbox
- Once registered, choose Get Started to set up your epost Mailbox and subscriptions
- Choose the Add a New Bill or Statement, located on the right navigation bar. To receive your pension documents into your epost mailbox you must add 'Canadian Forces Pension Plan' as a "Mailer". (Mailers are the companies or organizations in which you wish to have your documents sent through epost.)
- Locate or search using any of the words in Canadian Forces Pension Plan, select it and click 'Next'.
- Follow the instructions to validate your identity. (You will need to have a Direct Deposit Statement from January 2013 or later.) Once you have added Canadian Forces Pension Plan as a Mailer, all of your pension documents will arrive in your epost Mailbox at their normal delivery time. By choosing epost, the existing paper mail you currently receive will now be delivered solely in electronic format.
Note: To subscribe to epost and receive your pension documents online, you must enter a Canadian or United States of America mailing address, be enrolled in Direct Deposit and have your most recent Direct Deposit statement on hand. The statement provides you with your pension number and net deposit amount, both are needed to confirm your identity. If there are multiple survivors within the family and you are the parent or guardian, you can add their mailings to your epost account by repeating the "add a New Bill or Statement" process using the information from the direct deposit statements for each survivor.
Should you change your mind after you've registered for epost, you have the option to revert back to receiving your documents by mail.
For more information and to register, Visit the epost Web site.