Acts and Regulations
Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) plays an important role in the daily operations of the Government of Canada. The Department is the government's principal banker, accountant, central purchasing agent, linguistic authority, and real property manager. The department's vision is to excel in government operations, and its mission is to deliver high-quality services and programs that meet the needs of federal organizations and ensure sound stewardship on behalf of Canadians.
As a department, PWGSC is responsible for the following acts and regulations:
- List of Acts Associated with PWGSC
- List of Regulations Associated with PWGSC
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Service Standards for High-Volume Regulatory Authorizations
- Departmental Actions to respond to the Red Tape Reduction Commission's Recommendations Report
All of the government's acts and regulations can be found on the Department of Justice Website.
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: