Public Works and Government Services Canada's (PWGSC) news section, where you will find the latest news releases, media advisories, speeches and other information.
- Government of Canada Announces Improvements to Integrity of Federal Procurement
- Harper Government Celebrates Start of Construction of First Offshore Fisheries Science Vessel
- Government of Canada Supports Canadian Company in Richmond, B.C.
- Alexandra Bridge – lane closures and boardwalk reduction
- Burlington Canal Lift Bridge – overnight closures
- Alexandra Bridge – lane closures
- Chaudière Crossing – sidewalk and lane reductions
- Construction of Offshore Fisheries Science Vessels—Cutting of Steel [2015-06-24]
- Delivery of CH-148 Cyclone Maritime Helicopters [2015-06-19]
- Arctic Offshore Patrol Ships: Test Production Module—Cutting of Steel [2015-06-18]
- Sir John A. Macdonald Building Completion [2015-06-15]
- Harper Government Celebrates Start of Construction of First Offshore Fisheries Science Vessel [2015-06-24]
- Harper Government Marks Shipbuilding Milestone [2015-06-18]
- Preserving the parliamentary heritage buildings for all Canadians [2015-06-15]
- Date modified: