Lane reductions and closures on PSPC bridges
Get more information about lane closures and reductions for Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) bridges.
PSPC bridges in the Ottawa-Gatineau area
There are three bridges owned by PSPC in the Ottawa-Gatineau area:
The Champlain and Portage bridges are maintained by the National Capital Commission.
Find out the schedule for lane closures or reductions affecting PSPC bridges in the Ottawa-Gatineau area:
- August 4-18 – Closure for Alexandra Bridge every Saturday and Wednesday
- July 30-August 3 – Lane closures for Alexandra Bridge
- July 22 – Boardwalk reduction for Alexandra Bridge
- July 14-15 – Cancellation of lane reductions on Chaudiere Crossing
- July 10 – Lane reductions for Chaudiere Crossing
- June 26 – Lane reduction on Chaudiere Crossing
There are currently no planned lane closures or reductions on the Macdonald-Cartier Bridge.
PSPC bridges outside of the Ottawa-Gatineau area
To find out the schedule for lane closures or reductions affecting PSPC bridges outside of the Ottawa-Gatineau area:
- Date modified: