The Government of Canada is working hard to improve the proactive disclosure of information so that Canadians are better able to hold Parliament, the government, and public sector officials accountable.
The following reports are available:
- Disclosure of Contracts - Information on contracts over $10,000.
- Disclosure of Travel and Hospitality Expenses - Information on travel and hospitality expenses for senior departmental officials.
- Disclosure of Annual Expenditures for Travel, Hospitality and Conferences
- Disclosure of Position Reclassifications - Information on the reclassification of occupied positions by PWGSC.
- Disclosure of Grants and Contributions - Information on grants and contributions awarded by PWGSC.
- Disclosure of Wrongdoings in the Workplace - Information on founded disclosures.
For information about proactive disclosure at all Government of Canada institutions, please visit the Treasury Board Secretariat's proactive disclosure site.
- Date modified: