ARCHIVED A Year of Renewal: Annual Report on the Government of Canada's Advertising 2003-2004
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Published by Public Works and Government Services Canada
For more information, please contact 613-943-2595
Catalogue Number: P100-2/2004E-HTML
Download or print a PDF copy [749Kb]
Table of Contents
- Message from the Minister
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1: Background
- Chapter 2: Key Results
- Chapter 3: Advertising Activity
- Chapter 4: The Road Ahead
- An Invitation to Readers (Feedback)
- Chronology of Government of Canada Advertising Renewal
- List of Measures Taken in Response to the November 2003 Report of the Auditor General of Canada to the House of Commons
- Campaign Highlights and Results
- Advertising Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, represented by the Minister of Public Works and Government Services.
This publication may be reproduced for personal or internal use only without permission, provided the source is fully acknowledged. However, multiple copy reproduction of this publication in whole or in part for purposes of resale or redistribution requires the prior written permission from the Minister of Public Works and Government Services, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1A 0S5 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date modified: