Information for managers and compensation advisors
Access forms, guides, manuals and information to help process pay-related requests.
Services and information
Find information about mapping of the new Phoenix pay action request.
Learn helpful tips for managers completing Phoenix-related tasks. Learn about required section 34 manager approvals.
Access the list of pay forms from Public Services and Procurement Canada.
Reference guide to assist employees, managers, human resources, finance and the pay centre identify the documentation requirements for pay events.
- Letter template: Employment confirmation
- Tax and repayment information for employees
- Questions and answers: Tax implications of Phoenix payroll issues (Canada Revenue Agency)
- For telephone support, please call 1-888-556-5083 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST)
- Request an emergency salary advance
- What to do if you are having pay issues
- Phoenix feedback form
- Submit a pay action request
- Phoenix for employees: Tips for success
- Phoenix training (Canada School of Public Service)
- Submit a claim for expenses related to pay issues
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Public Service Employment Act
- Public Service Superannuation Act
- Public Sector Equitable Compensation Act
- Public Service Labour Relations Act
- Government Employees Compensation Act
- Pay action request form
- TD1 Personal Tax Credits Return
- TD1-WS Worksheet for the Personal Tax Credits Return
- Date modified: