Pay Centre case status request


The Pay Centre case status request has been replaced by a new Compensation Web Application called Track myCASE.

Track myCASE (accessible only on the Government of Canada network)

Request an update on your case status at the Public Service Pay Centre and follow your case status as it flows through each stage.

Note: Available only to employees whose pay services have been transferred to the Public Service Pay Centre.

Date modified: