Contact the Pay Centre
From Public Services and Procurement Canada
If you are one of the 46 departments and agencies served by the Pay Centre, you may contact us by telephone or mail.
Client Contact Centre call volumes
The Client Contact Centre is open until 21:00 EST today, January 19th, 2018, to continue accepting your calls regarding overpayments. You can also submit a Feedback form to report your overpayment, which will be accepted until 23:59 EST.
Note: If you have a question about your pay, or you noticed a problem with your pay, please complete and submit the Inquire about your pay: Phoenix feedback online form.
If you have a general inquiry, contact us by telephone:
- in Canada or the United States: 1-855-686-4729
- outside Canada and the United States: 506-424-4330
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays), 7 am to 7 pm eastern time
A pay action request form must accompany most pay-related requests. Once you have completed this form, you may mail it to this address:
Public Services and Procurement Canada
Public Service Pay Centre Mail Facility
PO Box 6500
Matane QC G4W 0H6
- Submit a pay action request
- Track your case (accessible only on the Government of Canada network)
- Pay Centre documentation requirements reference guide
- What to do if you are having pay issues
- Date modified: