Message from the Deputy Minister and the Associate Deputy Minister
WE ARE PLEASED to present PWGSC @ Your Service: Our Services, Standards and Results 2014-2015, our fourth annual edition. As the Government of Canada's largest provider of common services, it is our mission to deliver high-quality services and programs that meet the needs of federal organizations and ensure sound stewardship on behalf of Canadians.
Publishing our services standards and reporting on the results of our performance against these standards are important components of our renewed Client Service Strategy, and are ways to show our sustained commitment to service excellence. In 2013-14, we met or exceeded most service standard targets. Where we have shortcomings, we strive to address the issues and go the extra mile for you, our clients!
We are continuing to transform and create new services that are cost-effective, benefiting our clients and the whole of government, and are leveraging the Treasury Board Secretariat Policy on Service and Destination 2020 actions to help shape the PWGSC of today and tomorrow, and meet your evolving needs.
In this issue, you will find:
- PWGSC's standards for main service offerings, including priority services and many innovative and client-centric service initiatives;
- Information on value for money, showing our focus on operational efficiency and savings to our clients and the Government;
- 2013-2014 results for each service area;
- Revised service standards and targets for 2014-2015 reflecting client needs, including standards and targets for our priority services;
- Mechanisms to:
- request results for service standards by client department, in the interests of openness and transparency;
- provide feedback on PWGSC services;
- Industry benchmarks where appropriate;
- Concrete examples of how PWGSC addressed client issues to increase satisfaction whenever there were shortcomings;
- Data on client satisfaction;and,
- Many more features reflecting the three principles of the Treasury Board Secretariat Policy on Service: client-centric service, operational efficiency, and culture of service management excellence.
We thank you for your continued partnership and support and we look forward to working with you as a valued partner in the management of government operations.
- Date modified: