Payments and Pensions
PWGSC's Compensation Sector is Canada's largest payroll and pension administrator and our objective is to enhance and improve compensation services for federal departments, agencies, and public service pensioners; to add value and to make the best possible use of taxpayers' money.
As Receiver General for Canada, the Minister of Public Works and Government Services Canada is responsible for making payments for, and accepting payments to the Government of Canada. PWGSC also prepares the Public Accounts of Canada.
- Receiver General for Canada
PWGSC is responsible for the administration of the pension plan for federal public service employees, the Public Service Superannuation Act (PSSA).
- Canadian Forces Pension Office
- Compensation Web Applications (CWA)
- Division of Pension Benefits Package
- Government of Canada Pension Modernization Project (GCPMP)
- Leave Without Pay Information Package (LWOP)
- Pay and Pension Services for Government Employees
- Pension Entitlement Information Packages
- Pension Portability Package
- Plan Enrolment Package
- Service Buyback Package
- You and Your Pension Plan - Videos
- Your Pension and Insurance Benefits Statement Guides
- Your Pension at a Glance
- Your Public Service Pension and Benefits
- Your RCMP Pension and Benefits
Insurance Claims and Benefits
- Date modified: