Future Fighter Industry Day—Agenda
January 22, 2018—Morning plenary presentations
- 7 am to 8 am: Arrival and Registration
- 8 am to 8:05 am: Welcome and Introduction of First Speakers
- 8:05 am to 8:30 am: Introductory Remarks by Assistant Deputy Ministers
- 8:30 am to 9 am: Operational Objectives for the Future Fighter Capability Project (FFCP); Royal Canadian Air Force, Department of National Defence (DND)
- 9 am to 9:30 am: Introduction to the Future Fighter Capability Project (FFCP); Major Project Delivery—Air and Land, DND
- 9:30 am to 10 am: Health/Coffee Break
- 10 am to 10:40 am: FFCP Notional Procurement Approach; Defence Major Projects Sector, Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- 10:40 am to 11:10 am: Future Fighter Sustainment Approach; Major Project Delivery—Air and Land, DND
- 11:10 am to 11:40 pm: Industrial and Technological Benefits (ITB)/Value Proposition (VP); Air Team, ITB, Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED)
- 11:40 pm to 12:10 pm: Questions and Answers Panel
- 12:10 pm to 12:15 pm: Closing Remarks
- 12:15 pm to 12:30 pm: Remarks by CADSI and AIAC
January 22, 2018—Afternoon
- 12:30 pm to 13:30 pm: Networking Lunch
A light lunch will be provided by the Aerospace Industries Association of Canada (AIAC) and the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- 13:30 pm to 17 pm: Informal Industry to Industry and Foreign Governments Networking Session
This session will allow industry and foreign government representatives to interact freely and discuss potential business opportunities regarding the Future Fighter Capability Project. Refreshments will be provided by the Aerospace Industries Association of Canada (AIAC) and the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
Please note that Canada’s assessment of bidders’ impact on Canada’s economic interests will not be addressed as part of the Future Fighter Industry Day. Appropriate consultations on the guidelines for application of this criteria as an ongoing procurement tool, will be conducted through separate engagement activities.
- Date modified: