Informatics Method of Supply Overview
Informatics Method of Supply (IMOS) is the mandatory method of supply for the provision of informatics professional services, both task and solutions based, at or above the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) threshold. The Task-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS) method of supply covers seven core areas of expertise that are commonly and nationally used: application services; geomatics services; Information Management / Information Technology (IM/IT) services; business management services; project management services; cyber protection services; and telecommunications services.
The Solutions-Based Informatics Professional Services (SBIPS) method of supply covers 11 streams of expertise:
- Business transformation
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)/Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Electronic services delivery
- Geospatial informatics services
- Information management/business intelligence
- IT systems management
- Legacy support and transition
- Managed services
- Network services
- Security management
- Systems integration
For the latest developments regarding IMOS, please visit the Informatics Methods of Supply Announcements page! Updated August 28, 2018.
Request for Supply Arrangement
Request for Supply Arrangement (RFSA) solicitations for the TBIPS and SBIPS supply arrangements have been posted on Buy and Sell:
- EN578-170432/B (Task-Based Informatics Professional Services Request for Supply Arrangement)
- EN537-05IT01/L (Solutions-Based Informatics Professional Services Request for Supply Arrangement)
Using the Request for Supply Arrangement and Solutions-Based Informatics Professional Services Supply Arrangements
The links below provide information regarding the use of the TBIPS and SBIPS supply arrangements.
- Task-Based Informatics Professional Services Supply Arrangement
- Solutions-Based Informatics Professional Services Supply Arrangement
- Quarterly usage report instructions
Centralized Professional Services System ePortal
The Centralized Professional Services System (CPSS) is the e-portal for Professional Services and home to the TBIPS and SBIPS methods of supply.
For further information, please contact IMOS directly at email@example.com.
- Date modified: