About Public Services and Procurement Canada
Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) plays an important role in the daily operations of the Government of Canada as a key provider of services for federal departments and agencies. It supports them in the achievement of their mandated objectives as their central purchasing agent, linguistic authority, real property manager, treasurer, accountant, integrity adviser, and pay and pension administrator.
The department's vision is to excel in government operations, and our strategic outcome and mission is to deliver high-quality, central programs and services that ensure sound stewardship on behalf of Canadians and meet the program needs of federal institutions.
What makes us unique
- Our stories, your Canada
- Our workforce
- Office of the Ombudsman for Mental Health: Annual Report to the Deputy Minister—2020 to 2021
- Accessibility at Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Code of conduct
- Organization of Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Our mission, vision and values
- Public Services and Procurement Canada's people management philosophy and our commitments
- Support for trans employees: A guide for employees and managers
We invite you to take a look at the following video presentation showcasing Public Services and Procurement Canada's important role
- Date modified: