Important notices and construction projects at the Esquimalt Graving Dock
From: Public Services and Procurement Canada
Find the latest notices about the Esquimalt Graving Dock and discover its upcoming, current and previous construction and maintenance projects.
- April 1, 2021: New rates at the Esquimalt Graving Dock
- June 1, 2019: 16 Tonne Pick and Carry Crane
- January 1, 2018: Rough-terrain rubber-tired crane
- June 5, 2017: Clarification about specific location requests
- April 1, 2017: New requirement for all Esquimalt Graving Dock's users to utilize the services provided by the facility including, but not limited to the lifting services, compressed air, electricity, fresh water, etc.
Information on projects
- Upcoming, current and previous construction and maintenance projects to enhance the Esquimalt Graving Dock's infrastructure Update
- Date modified: