MD 15116 - 2006 Computer Room Air-conditioning Systems
Chapter 7 - References
- ASHRAE Thermal Guidelines for Data Processing Environments 2004.
- ASHRAE Datacom Equipment Power Trends and Cooling Application Feb. 2005.
- ASHRAE Standard 55.
- Uptime Institute White paper Heat Density trends in Data processing, Computer Systems, and Telecommunications Equipment 2000 www.uptimeinstitute.org
- HP laboratories Thermal Considerations in cooling large scale High Computer Density data Centres CD Patel, R Sharma, CE Bash, A Bietelman, June 2002.
- ASME Maintaining Datacom rack inlet air temperatures with water cooled heat exchangers July, 2005
- Techworld Data centres get a makeover GA Anthes, Nov. 2004.
- R. Schmidt and E. Cruz, Clusters of High Powered Racks Within a Raised Floor Computer Data Centrer: Effect of Perforated Tile Flow Distribution on Rack Inlet Air Temperatures Proceedings of the ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress (IMECE), Washington, DC, November 15-21, 2003, pp. 245-262.
- C. Patel, R. Sharma, C. Bash, and A. Beitelmal, Thermal Considerations in Cooling Large Scale Compute Density Data Centres Proceedings of the Eight Inter-Society Conference on Thermal and Thermo mechanical Phenomena in Electronic Systems (ITherm), San Diego, June 2002, pp. 767-776.
- C. Patel, C. Bash, R. Sharma, M. Beitelmal, and R. Friedrich, Smart Cooling of Data Centres Advances in Electronic Packaging-Proceedings of the Pacific Rim/ASME International Electronic Packaging Technical Conference and Exhibition (IPACK'03), Maui, Hawaii, July 6-11, 2003, pp. 129-137.
- R. Schmidt, Thermal Profile of a High Density Data Centre-Methodology to Thermally Characterize a Data Centre Proceedings of the ASHRAE Nashville Conference, May 2004, pp. 604-611.
- M. Norota, H. Hayama, M. Enai, and M. Kishita, Research on Efficiency of Air Conditioning System for Data Centre Proceedings of the IEICE/IEEE International Telecommunications Energy Conference (INTELEC), October 19-23, 2003, pp. 147-151.
- OSHA Noise control-a guide for workers and employers US Dept. of Labor, 1980.
- R. Schmidt Thermal Management of Office Data Processing Centres Advances in Electronic Packaging-Proceedings of the Pacific Rim/ASME International Electronic Packaging Technical Conference (INTERpack'97), Kohala Coast, Hawaii, June 15-19, 1997, Vol. 2, EEP-Vol 19-2, pp. 1995-2010.
- A. Shah, V. Carey, C. Bash, and C. Patel Energy Analysis of Data Centre Thermal Management Systems Proceedings of the ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress (IMECE), Washington, DC, November 15-21, 2003, pp. 437-446.
- T. Felver, M. Scofield, and K. Dunnavant, Cooling California's Computer Centres HPAC Eng., pp. 59-63 (2001).
- R. Schmidt, R. C. Chu, M. Ellsworth, M. Iyengar, D. Porter, V. Kamath, and B. Lehmann, Maintaining Datacom Rack Inlet Air Temperatures with Water Cooled Heat Exchangers Proceedings of IPACK2005/ASME InterPACK'05, San Francisco, July 17-22, 2005, in press.
Document "Computer Room Air-conditioning Systems" Navigation
- Date modified: