Project delivery stage - « Lite » version
The purpose of the project delivery stage is to translate the approved project objectives and requirements into technical criteria to allow for detailed design and full implementation of the end product. The project team builds, tests, implements and transfers the project's product, service or result to operations and then closes out the project smoothly, transferring any outstanding issues to operational Office of Primary Interests (OPI).
For « Lite » projects, an updated project charter may be used as the Project Management "How To" document rather than a project management plan.
Delivery stage diagram
This image describes the project delivery stage, its phases, control points and deliverables:
- Planning (No control points or deliverables required)
- Design (No control points or deliverables required)
- Delivery Close Out
- Effective project approval
- Turn-over approval
- Close out document approval
- Enterprise change advisory board
- Post Implementation Independent Review
Document Navigation for "project inception stage - Full version"
- Date modified: