Project identification stage—« Lite » version
The purpose of the project identification stage – « Lite » version is to ensure that a project or a program of work (POW) submitted for preliminary project approval (PPA) is developed and analyzed in the context of the Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) Program and Centralized Portfolio management, and represents the best investment solution.
The project identification stage can assist clients in other government departments identify and develop appropriate projects in support of their departmental objectives. It can also support the government agenda for business projects and information technology.
Identification Stage Diagram
This image illustrates the project identification stage, its phases, control points and deliverables:
- Feasibility (No control points or deliverables required)
- Identification close out (No control points or deliverables required)
- Preliminary project plan approval (PPPA)
- preliminary project approval (PPA)
- IM/IT Architecture Review Board
- Enterprise change advisory board (ECAB)
Document navigation for IT-Enabled projects
- Date modified: