project identification stage « Full » version
The purpose of the Identification Stage is to ensure that a project or a program of work (POW) submitted for preliminary project approval (PPA) has been adequately developed and analyzed in the context of the Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) program and centralized portfolio management and represents the best investment solution.
The project identification stage can also assist our clients in identifying and developing the most appropriate projects for their departmental objectives and in support of the government agenda for business projects and information technology.
Identification Stage Diagram
This image describes the project identification stage, its phases, control points and deliverables:
- Preliminary project plan approval (PPPA)
- Feasibility report approval (FRA)
- Preliminary project approval (PPA)
- Preliminary project plan (PPP)
- Feasibility report (FR)
- Investment analysis report (IAR)
- Identification Stage close out document
Document navigation for IT-Enabled projects
- Date modified: