This table represents the basic information required for a change request. This includes the change request (CR) number, the date the change request was opened, the status of the change request (open, closed or on hold), the title of the change request, the description of the change request, the type of change request (scope, budget, schedule or other), the scope change type of the change request (add, modify, remove, adminstrative, cancel or defer), the risk number and the issue number.
|CR #||Date Opened
(O)pen, (C)losed, (H)old
|CR Title||Change Request Description||CR Type
(Scope, Budget, Schedule, Other)
|Scope Change Type
(Add, Modify, Remove, Administrative, Cancel or Defer)
|Risk #||Issue #|
This table represents the impact analysis of the change request. This includes the requestor's name, the date the change request form was received, the estimated cost of the change request, the estimated effort in days, and the estimated duration in days.
|Date CR Form Received
This table represents the approval of the change request. This includes whether or not the project steering committee has approved the project by the symbols Y or N and the date of approval.
This table represents the date that the change closure was closed.
- CR #
- The unique number of change request being documented and managed. Number is assigned by the Project Manager or delegated Change Manager.
- Date Opened
- Date when the change request is submitted.
- Open = Change is being assessed or implemented. Closed = Change has been rejected or implemented. Hold = Change request has been placed on hold.
- CR Title
- A brief title for the change.
- Change Request Description
- A description of the change that has been requested.
- CR Type
- Scope, Budget, Schedule, Quality.
- Scope Change Type
- For scope changes: add, modify, remove, administrative, defer or cancel. Administrative changes do not effect the work effort to be performed. Cancel is used for withdrawn change requests. The other change types affect the number of work packages in the schedule (add, remove, defer) or the contents of the workpackage (modify).
- Risk #
- Risk # to which this CR relates.
- Issue #
- Issue # to which this CR relates.
- The name of the person who requested the change. Could be client, project team member or other stakeholder.
- Date CR Form Received
- Date that the Change Request form was received. This is an indication that the impact assessment has been completed.
- Estimated Cost
- Estimated cost to implement the change. This information is taken from the CR form.
- Estimated Effort
- Estimated effort to implement the change. This information is taken from the CR form.
- Estimated Duration
- Estimated timeframe to implement the change. This information is taken from the CR form.
- PSC Approval
- Project Steering Committee approved Y/N.
- Date Approved
- Date approved.
- Date Closed
- Date that the change request is closed. Change has been either rejected or implemented.
- Date modified: