This table describes information detail of the issues including issue number, date opened, OPI, description and impact.
|Issue #||Date Opened
H, M, L
This table describes tracking and control of the issues including priority, response plan and status.
H, M, L
|Issue Response Plan||Status
(O)pen, (C)losed, (H)old
This table describes issue closure including date closed and lessons learned.
|Date Closed||Lessons Learned|
- Issue #
- The unique number assigned to an issue. Usually assigned by the Project Manager.
- Date Opened
- Date the issue is identified and an OPI is assigned.
- Issue OPI
- Name of the person assigned to develop, implement and manage the issue response plan.
- Issue Description
- Brief description of the issue.
- Impact of the issue: (H)igh, (M)edium, (L)ow.
- Priority of the issue relative to other issues: (H)igh, (M)edium, (L)ow.
- Issue Response Plan
- Brief description of the response plan to address the issue.
- Open = Issue is being managed. Response plan is underway. Closed = Issue is no longer being managed. Issue is either cancelled or resolved. Hold = Issue is on hold. No action is being taken.
- Date Closed
- Date the issue is closed.
- Lessons Learned
- Yes or No: were lessons learned from the issue or management of the issue? Optional summary text may be added.
- Date modified: