Register for a developmental language training workshop
The Translation Bureau offers various language development training workshops for translators, writers, revisers and other communications professionals as well as administrative staff outside or within the federal public service.
Services and information
Consult the course directory and calendar for a full list of developmental language training workshops, language training for administrative staff and personalized training in English and French offered by the Translation Bureau.
Find out more about how to register for developmental language training workshops offered by the Translation Bureau.
Learn more about the Translation Bureau’s role and how to contact us.
- Antidote in English for language professionals (SFE-254)
- Buzzwords et mots nouveaux (SFE-156) [offered in French only]
- Initiation à la traduction juridique—Volet II (SFE-165) [offered in French only]
- More practical comparative stylistics (French to English) (SFE-255) [New]
- Revising with the right balance (SFE-224)
- Date modified: