Translation Bureau's course registration procedure and form
Find out more about the procedure for registering in the various language development training workshops offered by the Translation Bureau.
On this page
Registration procedure and instructions
- Before you register for a course, please read the description and prerequisites of the courses you are interested in by consulting the Translation Bureau's course directory and calendar
- Please fill out all required fields in the online registration form, send it online by selecting “send” or print it and email it in scanned format to email@example.com. If you do not have a printer, you can print the form virtually in PDF format by choosing PDF printer driver under the Print function
- Please register only one participant per form
- Registrations for workshops are accepted at all times throughout the year until the day before the workshop, if there is space left. Contact the Translation Bureau to find out if the workshop is going ahead and whether you can register
- You will receive an invitation confirming the date, time and location of the activity (the invitation will be sent immediately after you register if you work outside the Government of Canada or two to three weeks before the training date if you are a government employee)
- If you would like to cancel your registration for a course or change the date of a course, you must contact the Translation Bureau at least 5 business days before the course date, failing which you will have to pay all applicable fees. You may also select someone to replace you rather than cancel your registration
- The Translation Bureau reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course if the minimum number of participants is not met. In such a case, the Bureau will inform the people affected as soon as possible
- Registration fees are listed in each of the course descriptions. Participants will only be billed after completing the course. The Federal Goods and Services Tax (GST) and Provincial Sales Tax (PST) will be added to these fees, if applicable
- Workshops are on the dates indicated in the Translation Bureau's course directory and calendar. The personalized training sessions (mentoring) are held on dates agreed upon by both managers and participants
- At the end of each activity, you will receive a certificate of participation, if you so choose
Online registration form
Please read our privacy statement below before completing the form.