Contact the Integrity Regime
The Integrity Regime ensures the government does business only with ethical suppliers in Canada and abroad. You may contact the Integrity team with your general questions and comments or to inquire about ineligibility or suspension. You may also contact Public Services and Procurement Canada’s Acquisitions Branch or Real Property Branch for procurement or real property-related inquiries.
- General inquiries for the Integrity Regime
- Inquiries about ineligibility and suspension
- Inquiries about procurement-related integrity provisions
- Inquiries about real property-related integrity provisions
- Media inquiries
Please read our privacy notice statement.
For reasons of security and privacy, we ask you not to send us any personal information such as your social insurance number, home or business address or departmentally-assigned case or file numbers. We cannot forward email messages on your behalf nor can we accept and process changes of address.
General inquiries for the Integrity Regime
- firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the email form.
All personal information collected on this form is protected under the Privacy Act.
Inquiries about ineligibility and suspension
You may like to:
- submit information, certifications and validations for review following a third-party assessment
- inquire about a notice of intention to declare or suspend that you received
- request a limited review of a determination of eligibility
Contact the registrar
Registrar of Ineligibility and Suspension
- Departmental Oversight Branch
Public Services and Procurement Canada
- 11 Laurier Street
Portage Phase lll Tower A 10A1 - room 105
Gatineau QC K1A 0S5
Inquiries about procurement-related integrity provisions
You may like to:
- learn more about how integrity provisions are applied to contracts
- understand how the Ineligibility and Suspension Policy affects the procurement process
- learn more about integrity-related revisions to the Supply Manual
Contact the Acquisitions Branch
Inquiries about real property-related integrity provisions
You may like to:
- learn more about how integrity provisions are applied to real property transactions
- understand how the Ineligibility and Suspension Policy affects real property transactions
Contact the Real Property Branch
Privacy notice statement
Provision of the information is on a voluntary basis. We will use the information for the purpose of responding to your questions/comments, and to improve our Internet presence. The information will be held in Public Services and Procurement Canada's Personal Information Bank number PPU 115 Internet and PPE 830 Intranet Services, and it will be retained according to the retention and disposal schedule established for this bank.
Your personal information is protected under the provisions of the Privacy Act. Under the Act, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal information, if erroneous or incomplete. If you wish to avail yourself of this right or require clarification about this statement, contact our Privacy Coordinator at email@example.com. For more information on privacy issues and the Privacy Act consult the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
For more information about your rights, visit Info Source. This is a Government of Canada publication available in major libraries, at government information offices and from constituency offices of federal Members of Parliament.
The Internet is a public forum and electronic information can be intercepted. This is not a secure website. Please do not disclose unnecessary confidential information about yourself or your accounts with Public Services and Procurement Canada.
- Date modified: