View photographs and videos of the Parliamentary buildings, the statues, monuments and other buildings that make up the Parliamentary Precinct.
On this page
View photos from the construction of the original Parliament buildings up to Parliament Hill today.
- Photo gallery
- Flickr—West Block
- Flickr—Wellington Building
- Flickr—Flags of Parliament Hill
- Flickr—Designs of the Visitor Welcome Centre, Phase 1
- Flickr—Sir John A. Macdonald Building
- Flickr—Government Conference Centre
- Flickr—Discover the Parliamentary Precinct
- Flickr—The Parliament Hill Memorial Chamber
- Flickr—Winter on Parliament Hill
Learn something new about Parliament Hill by watching these short videos.
- Take a guided tour of the Government Conference Centre
- Soar over the Peace Tower
- Laser cleaning
- Visitor Welcome Centre video
- The Memorial Chamber Altars
- The flag master
- Time lapse: rehabilitation of the West Block
- The Wellington Building mosaic (short version)
- Maintaining the Centennial Flame video
- Canada Day 150 time-lapse video
- Restoration of the West Block
- Canadian Forces Snowbirds and the Patrouille de France flyby over Parliament Hill
- The Wellington Building mosaic (long version)
- Drone footage of the West Block rehabilitation
- The cornerstone video
- The Dominion Sculptor video
- Rebuilding the Centennial Flame video (short version)
- Rebuilding the Centennial Flame video (long version)
Parliament Hill virtual tours
Take a virtual tour of some of the Parliament Buildings with Google Street View.
By visiting the following links, you will be leaving our website and will be directed to virtual tours of the Peace Tower, Centre Block and Library of Parliament buildings on Google Street View.
- Date modified: