Contact information for members of the public and Government of Canada employees looking for information on Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) programs and services.
On this page
- Frequently asked questions
- Pay and pension
- Tax slips
- Compensation Web Applications and MyKey
- Contacts by services
- General questions
- Employee Emergency Information Line
Frequently asked questions
Consult the Frequently asked questions page to find additional information on popular topics of interest.
Tip: The Site map and A to Z Index pages can also help you find information.
Pay and pension
Contact the Client Contact Centre for questions relating to:
- direct deposit
- withheld pay
For questions relating to pension:
- contact the Government of Canada Pension Centre
- members of the Canadian Armed Forces contact the Canadian Armed Forces Pension Centre
Tax slips for 2022 are now available.
- Accessing and managing your tax slips
- Find out when amended tax slips will be made available in Phoenix (available on Government of Canada network only)
- Revenu Québec My Account
- Canada Revenue Agency My Account
Compensation Web Applications and MyKey
If you are experiencing technical issues with Compensation Web Applications (CWA) and MyKey, see Compensation Web Applications automated help.
Contacts by services
Direct access to the different programs and services available within PSPC.
- Client Contact Centre
- Contract Security Program
- Controlled Goods Program
- Joint Certification Program
- Media Relations
- National Service Call Centre
- Public Services and Procurement Canada Values and Ethics Help Line
- Real Property
- Receiver General for Canada
- Request a Parliament Hill flag
- Translation Bureau
Before sending a message, please note that:
- only general questions relating to PSPC programs and services will be answered
- questions related to pay and pension will not be answered or redirected:
- contact the Client Contact Centre or the Pension Centre
- this email is not secure:
- please do not disclose any confidential information about yourself or your accounts
Public Services and Procurement Canada
11 Laurier St, Portage III, Place du Portage
Gatineau, QC K1A 0S5
Employee Emergency Information Line
The 24-hour Employee Emergency Information Line (EEIL) provides recorded messages advising employees whether they should report to work in the event of an emergency. All employees are encouraged to discuss the use of the EEIL with their managers.
An emergency can include:
- a natural disaster (for example, an earthquake or an ice storm)
- a power failure
- an act of terrorism
- a fire or a hazardous waste spill
The number to dial across Canada is 1-866-212-2271, except for: Montréal and the city of Québec.
Montréal and the city of Québec
Employees in Montréal and the city of Québec should refer to the procedures in effect in their area and call the applicable number below for more information:
- Montréal: 1-888-496-9902
- city of Québec: 1-866-260-1391
Employees with special needs
Teletypewriter users may dial the national access code 711 to reach the Bell Relay service for information in the event of an emergency.
- Date modified: