Public Services and Procurement Canada
We serve federal departments and agencies as their central purchasing agent, real property manager, treasurer, accountant, pay and pension administrator, integrity adviser and linguistic authority.
- 2018 to 2019 Ombudsman for Mental Health Annual Report
- Media tour: GCSurplus warehouse in Ottawa
- Pay highlights
- Government of Canada invests in cleaner energy system for the National Capital Region
- GCcoworking: New flexible alternative workplaces for Government of Canada employees
- Government of Canada marks full implementation of pay pods
- Speech : Minister Qualtrough at CANSEC 2019
- Government of Canada to participate in Doors Open Ottawa 2019 event
- Union Bridge on Chaudiere Crossing to reopen
- Lane reductions and closures on interprovincial bridges in the National Capital Region
Pay system and services
- Contact the Client Contact Centre
- Pay system and services
- Important information about overpayments and taxes
- What to do if you are having pay issues
- Government of Canada is looking for solutions
- Preventing pay issues: Timing matters
- Access your pay information online (CWA) (accessible only on the Government of Canada network)
- Pay highlights
Services and information
Browse, bid on and buy surplus items online with GCSurplus.
Search our terminology and linguistic data bank, which includes close to four million English, French, Spanish and Portuguese terms.
Search federal government tender opportunities.
Search publications produced through or by the Government of Canada.
Get information about rates of pay, collective agreements, leave provisions, pension plan and benefits for the public service.
Learn about information related to the pension plan for the federal public service employees under the Public Service Superannuation Act.
Register to have payments such as your income tax refund, Canada Child Tax Benefit and Canada Pension Plan benefits deposited directly into your bank account.
Learn about new statutes, new and proposed regulations, administrative board decisions and public notices.
National Shipbuilding Strategy
The National Shipbuilding Strategy is a long-term project to renew Canada's federal fleet of combat and non-combat vessels.
Discover Canada's Parliamentary Precinct
Learn about the rehabilitation and the day-to-day operations of Canada's parliamentary buildings and grounds.
Access Government of Canada Tenders for free
Our stories, your Canada
Explore stories of the people and projects making a difference in the lives of Canadians and discover how PSPC supports departments and agencies across government.
Language Portal of Canada
The Language Portal of Canada gives you access to Canadian resources that deal with various aspects of language and that will help you communicate effectively in English and French.
GCSurplus sells moveable assets like working electronics, office equipment, vehicles as well as moveable capital assets like ships and planes for over 100 federal departments and agencies.
- Date modified: