Public Services and Procurement Canada
We serve federal departments and agencies as their central purchasing agent, real property manager, treasurer, accountant, pay and pension administrator, integrity adviser and linguistic authority.Explore how PSPC is supporting Canada’s response to COVID-19
- Government of Canada awards contract to improve the Alaska Highway
- New federal building in Shawinigan boasts modern, eco-efficient design
- Public Services and Procurement Canada unveils design, scope and timelines for rehabilitation of Centre Block
- Government of Canada awards contracts for new tactical control radars
- Canada’s National Shipbuilding Strategy: 2020 annual report
- Government of Canada awards in-service support contract for new manned airborne intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capability for Canadian Armed Forces
- Canada is proceeding to seek to recover advance payments made to Tango
- Government of Canada signs new agreement for COVID-19 testing of temporary foreign workers entering Quebec
- Government of Canada secures vaccine supply beyond 2021
- More News and Features
Services and information
Browse, bid on and buy surplus items online with GCSurplus.
Search our terminology and linguistic data bank, which includes close to four million English, French, Spanish and Portuguese terms.
Search federal government tender opportunities.
Search publications produced through or by the Government of Canada.
Get information about rates of pay, collective agreements, leave provisions, pension plan and benefits for the public service.
Learn about information related to the pension plan for the federal public service employees under the Public Service Superannuation Act.
Direct deposit is a secure and convenient way to receive your payments and benefits directly into your bank account.
Learn about new statutes, new and proposed regulations, administrative board decisions and public notices.
The Centre Block project
Learn about our project to restore and modernize Parliament Hill’s iconic Centre Block.
Essential Services Contingency Reserve
Canada’s Essential Services Contingency Reserve will ensure all essential services staff have the safety equipment they need.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
To reduce the impacts of COVID-19, everyone has a role to play.
National Shipbuilding Strategy
The National Shipbuilding Strategy is a long-term project to renew Canada's federal fleet of combat and non-combat vessels.
Explore stories of the people and projects making a difference in the lives of Canadians and discover how PSPC supports departments and agencies across government.
Access Government of Canada Tenders for free
- Date modified: