Public Services and Procurement Canada
We serve federal departments and agencies as their central purchasing agent, real property manager, treasurer, accountant, pay and pension administrator, integrity adviser and linguistic authority.
- Government of Canada invests in laboratories to support science and research in Canada
- Government of Canada to announce update on Laboratories Canada – REVISED START TIME
- Government of Canada awards contract for the Vessel Life Extension of Canadian Coast Guard Ships Cape Roger and Cygnus
- Government of Canada unveils redevelopment concept for Place George-V
- Canada to receive 2 million doses of AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by the Serum Institute of India
- Government of Canada responds to Auditor General’s report on National Shipbuilding Strategy
- More News and Features
Supporting Canada’s response to COVID-19
Explore how Public Services and Procurement Canada is supporting Canada’s response to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Procuring vaccines for COVID-19
- The Government of Canada continues to ensure essential service organizations have access to the key supplies they need via the Essential Services Contingency Reserve (ESCR)
- PSPC services during COVID-19
- Equipment and medical supply purchases for Canadian healthcare sector during COVID-19
Pay system and services
Services and information
Browse, bid on and buy surplus items online with GCSurplus.
Search our terminology and linguistic data bank, which includes close to four million English, French, Spanish and Portuguese terms.
Search federal government tender opportunities.
Search publications produced through or by the Government of Canada.
Get information about rates of pay, collective agreements, leave provisions, pension plan and benefits for the public service.
Learn about information related to the pension plan for the federal public service employees under the Public Service Superannuation Act.
Register to have payments such as your income tax refund, Canada Child Tax Benefit and Canada Pension Plan benefits deposited directly into your bank account.
Learn about new statutes, new and proposed regulations, administrative board decisions and public notices.
Essential Services Contingency Reserve
Canada’s Essential Services Contingency Reserve will ensure all essential services staff have the safety equipment they need.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
To reduce the impacts of COVID-19, everyone has a role to play.
PSPC's plan to make procurement processes easier, faster and more accessible for suppliers and buyers.
National Shipbuilding Strategy
The National Shipbuilding Strategy is a long-term project to renew Canada's federal fleet of combat and non-combat vessels.
Explore stories of the people and projects making a difference in the lives of Canadians and discover how PSPC supports departments and agencies across government.
Access Government of Canada Tenders for free
- Date modified: