Subscribe to receive email updates from PSPC
Employees: You can now subscribe using your personal email address to receive messages directly in your inbox. We will use this distribution service to share messages from the department with employees who do not have regular access to their work email or the PSPC intranet, mySource.
Through this service, you can expect to receive messages from the Minister, From the DMs’ Desk messages and the In the Know newsletter.
If you would like to subscribe to our service, enter your email address in the box below and click on "Subscribe." A welcome message will confirm your subscription.
Provision of the personal information (PI) is voluntary and pursuant to the Financial Administration Act and the Policy on Communications and Federal Identity. Your PI will only be used to send you departmental messages and the departmental newsletter. The PI is described in the personal information bank PSU 915, Internal Communications. Your PI is protected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Privacy Act. Under the Act, you have the right to access and correct your PI if erroneous or incomplete.
Any questions, comments, concerns or complaints regarding the administration of the Privacy Act and privacy policies may be directed to the Access to Information and Privacy Directorate by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your privacy concern, you may wish to contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-800-282-1376.
Subscribe to the mailing list
- Fill in the field below. You will need a valid email address.
- Click on the "Subscribe" button to submit your information. You will then receive a confirmation email. (This email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you use a security filter, make sure to configure it to allow messages from this sender.)
- Click on the link provided in our confirmation message. You will then see a page asking you to confirm your subscription.
Unsubscribe from the mailing list
- Fill in the field below. The link to unsubscribe is also located at the end of each of our emails.
- Click on the "Unsubscribe" button. You will then see a page confirming that you are unsubscribed. You will receive a final email confirming that your name has been removed from our distribution list.
- Date modified: