Catch up on our latest news releases, media advisories, statements and other media products.
Updates for Bridges, Dams and Crossings
- Bridge at St. Andrews Lock and Dam closed to motorists: 1 night during the week of June 6
- Alternating lane closures on Burlington Canal Lift Bridge: Tuesday, May 24, to Friday, May 27, from 9 am to 3 pm
- Alternating lane closure on Des Allumettes Bridge: Monday, May 16, to Friday, May 20
- Alternating lane closure on LaSalle Causeway: Monday, April 4, to Tuesday, May 31
- Southbound lane closed to vehicular traffic on Chaudiere Crossing: Monday, March 7th, 2022 at 6 am to Thursday, June 30th, 2023
Government of Canada launches new coaching service to increase supplier diversity in federal procurement2022-05-10
Canada moves closer to delivering 88 advanced fighter jets for the Royal Canadian Air Force as it begins negotiations with the top-ranked bidder, the United States government and Lockheed Martin, for the F-352022-03-28
In the news
Health and safety is a priority for the Translation Bureau. Over the past 2 years, it has strengthened these measures with the help of its partners, including Parliament and associations representing interpreters.
The Government of Canada and Supermax Healthcare Canada have decided to terminate the two existing contracts for the supply of nitrile gloves.
In days, Canada will have enough doses to provide every eligible child with a first dose.
Return to the workplace for Public Services and Procurement Canada employees in the National Capital Region
While we continue to promote and support remote work for most employees, as restrictions are easing, we are preparing for an eventual and gradual re-opening of workspaces.
News and projects handled by the Real Property.
Procure goods and services, office supplies, military ships and more.
Progress in restoring the precinct buildings.
What is bought and sold with defence goods and services.
Updates from the Public Service Pay Centre on the status of the pay system.
Access to information, proactive disclosure and briefing notes.
- Date modified: