Guide to the schedule to the Defence Production Act
This guide provides Controlled Goods Program clients and registrants with a detailed list of the items that are controlled goods, as identified in the schedule to the Defence Production Act and governed by the Controlled Goods Regulations.
Table of contents
- Self-identifying controlled goods
- Controlled items
- Section 2 of the schedule: Control of United States International Traffic in Arms Regulations "defense articles"
- Section 4 of the schedule: Control of strategically significant goods that are not subject to the United States International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- Group 2 schedule guidance
- Item 5504 of group 5 schedule guidance
- Group 6 schedule guidance
- Section 6 of the schedule—Exceptions
- Date modified: