Government of Canada advertising suppliers
Learn about our advertising suppliers, including our agency of record and pre-qualified creative agencies with standing offers.
On this page
Agency of record
Learn about our agency of record that assists with media planning and buying.
- Cossette Media Inc. (EP361-191751/001/CZ)
- Valid until July 31, 2022 with up to 2 additional 1-year option periods
- development of media plans and strategies
- negotiation of media rates
- media buying
- ad serving and trafficking
- ad verification
- campaign reporting
Benefits of a central agency
Use of a single agency of record allows us to leverage our collective buying power. This provides better value for Canadians.
Centralizing these services also allows for better advertising:
Pre-approved creative agencies
We establish a roster of creative agencies with pre-qualified standing offers. These arrangements are the result of open and transparent competitive processes. The processes use the Government Electronic Tendering System.
Discover which agencies are pre-qualified to provide strategic and creative advertising services for our institutions.
A standing offer is an agreement from a supplier to provide goods or services at a pre-arranged price or on a pre-arranged pricing basis.
A standing offer is not a contract. There is no obligation to purchase.
The Government of Canada enters into a contract only if we make a call-up against a standing offer.
Standing offers up to $850,000
- Up to $850,000 for advertising strategy and creative production services (not including the media planning or buying)
- Period of offer
- Valid until June 30, 2020, with up to 3 additional 1-year option periods
- Agency 59 Ltd. (EP361-180010/001/CZ)
- Target Marketing & Communications Inc. (EP361-180010/002/CZ)
- Target communications, operating as: Compass Communications Inc. (EP361-180010/003/CZ)
- VCA, Inc., operating as: Rain43 (EP361-180010/004/CZ)
- MacLaren McCann Canada Inc. (EP361-180010/005/CZ)
- Ogilvy Montréal Inc. (EP361-180010/006/CZ)
- Acart Communications Inc. (EP361-180010/007/CZ)
- Quiller & Blake Advertising Ltd. (EP361-180010/008/CZ)
- Cheil Canada in JV with l’Atelier Francais Inc. (EP361-180010/009/CZ)
- M5 Marketing Communications Inc. (EP361-180010/010/CZ)
- Entreprise de communications Tank Inc. (EP361-180010/011/CZ)
- Feast Interactive Inc. (EP361-180010/012/CZ)
Other opportunities for advertising suppliers
Learn how suppliers can find out about other opportunities to provide advertising services.
Requests for proposals
In some instances, we publish requests for proposals on buyandsell.gc.ca; these opportunities are open for bidding by any interested supplier.
Selling to government
Learn more about how to sell to government.
Contact Government of Canada advertising.
- Date modified: