Government of Canada advertising suppliers—2014–15 Annual report on Government of Canada advertising activities
In June 2014, Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) established new Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements for advertising services following a national competitive process. Throughout the year, 19 contracts were awarded for strategic planning, production and media planning services through the following mechanisms: 14 call-ups against the Standing Offers, four resulting from a competition among suppliers on Supply Arrangements and one following a request for proposal posted on Buyandsell.gc.ca.
The table below lists the advertising service suppliers with a contractual arrangement in place with the Government of Canada in 2014–15.
Table 6 – Advertising suppliers by contract type in 2014–15
Up to $200,000
Standing Offers for Public Notices
Up to $100,000
Aboriginal Set-Aside Standing Offers
Up to $350,000
- Det'on Cho Tait Communications
- Earthlore Communications
- Spirit Creative Advertising & Promotion Inc.
Greater than $200,000
- Acart Communications Inc.
- Acart Communication in joint venture with Pub Point Co.
- Agency59 Ltd.
- Brown Communications Group Inc. in joint venture with David Stanger & Associates
- Compass Communications Inc. Footnote *
- Entreprise de communications Tank Inc.
- Juniper Park Communications ULC in joint venture with Headspace Marketing Inc., Transperfect Translations Co. and Wills & Co. Media Strategies Inc.
- kbs+p Canada Inc. Footnote *
- MacLaren McCann Canada Inc.
- Manifest Communications Inc. Footnote *
- Marketel / McCann Erickson
- M5 Marketing Communications Ltd.
- Marshall Fenn Communications Ltd.
- Ogilvy & Mather Canada
- Ogilvy Montréal Inc.
- Target Marketing & Communications Inc.
Request for Proposal on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- Ogilvy Montreal Inc. Footnote *
- Footnote *
The advertising service suppliers that received work in 2014–15.
- Date modified: