Public Accounts of Canada 2022
The Public Accounts of Canada 2022, which include the audited consolidated financial statements of the Government of Canada (refer to Volume I, Section 2), were tabled in the House of Commons on October 27, 2022.
The Public Accounts of Canada is produced in three volumes:
- Volume I: Summary Report and Consolidated Financial Statements
- Volume II: Details of Expenses and Revenues
- Volume III: Additional Information and Analyses
- Detailed information relating to Sections 3, 4 and 6 of Volume III:
- Errata - This is a listing of the corrections made to the Public Accounts of Canada 2022 subsequent to its printing.
Datasets for the Public Accounts of Canada are available via Canada's Open Government data portal.
- Date modified: