Foreign direct deposit enrolment form
Protected "B" when completed.
This fillable form has been designed to make it easier for you to enrol in direct deposit. Note that the completed form cannot be saved on your computer. Please print, sign and mail the enrolment form. You also have the option of printing the form and completing it by hand. For additional information, you may:
- obtain telephone assistance
- consult the Foreign direct deposit enrolment form completion instructions
- obtain confirmation of your banking information
- please refer to the participating countries for the appropriate foreign banking information required by your country
- as information is subject to change without notice, you must ensure that the financial requirement is validated by your financial institution
Until your direct deposit information has been updated, you will continue to be paid by cheque. The first direct deposit will be made approximately 3 months after receipt of your completed enrolment form.
To update your banking information, please complete a new direct deposit enrolment form.
Please do not use this form to provide change of address information.
Please read the privacy notice.
All fields identified as (required) must be completed.
Print and sign your form and mail to:
- Receiver General for Canada
- CP 5000
Matane QC G4W 4R6
Verify that your country of residence is one of the participating countries.
- Date modified: