ARCHIVED CD 2003-011: Information Notice to Employees

Warning This Web page has been archived on the Web.

Archived Content

Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.

Civil Service Co-operative Credit Society, Limited

This notice is to inform you about the changes in procedures concerning Civil Service Co-operative Credit Society, Limited (CS CO-OP) payroll deductions.

In the past, when you wanted to start a salary deduction, you would go to your CS CO-OP branch to request that a specific amount of money be deducted from your pay and deposited directly into a CS CO-OP account. You would then receive the form 102 from CS CO-OP and you would bring it to your compensation advisor who would commence this deduction in the pay system. If you wanted to change the amount of your deduction, stop or recommence your deduction, you would advise CS CO-OP and they would be responsible to have the request input in the pay system.

Information regarding this service and salary deduction may be obtained from CS CO-OP Web site, at the following location, and click on "Direct Deposit" under "Quick Link".

Alterna Bank

Effective September 2003, all actions (starting, stopping or changing the amount) of your deduction will now be carried out by your compensation advisor. Once you have advised CS CO-OP of your desire to change the amount, to stop or to start your deduction up again, they will provide you with form 102. You should bring this form to your compensation advisor who will action your request.

The changes to the current procedure will eliminate some of the time required to implement your request and will ensure that your compensation advisor is able to assist you should you have any questions regarding your CS CO-OP deductions.

Any request for information regarding the foregoing should be addressed to your compensation advisor.