Submit your questions

Do you need help finding answers to your question? If so, let us know here and we will provide the answer on our Pay Bulletin web page.

If you are from an organization served by the Pay Centre and you have a pay-related request, please submit a pay action request form (organizations served by the Pay Centre). If you are experiencing a pay issue, or would like to report one, submit an inquiry about your pay.

Please do not disclose confidential information about yourself or your accounts with Public Services and Procurement Canada. Please read our privacy notice statement.

Date modified: