Pay Bulletin: September 2018
The objective of the Pay Bulletin is to provide information that is specific, timely and relevant to employees.
In the spotlight
The Government of Canada continues to work hard on improving the pay system for federal government employees. These improvements have a direct impact on employees and include better training, enhanced HR processes, and an improved Client Contact Centre user experience. As part of this commitment, we’re calling on the private sector for creative, innovative pay solutions. See the new notice of proposed procurement.
New this month
Pay Pods update
Pay Centre Dashboard definitions
Definitions of the key terms in the monthly Dashboard.
Update your personal information
We answer one of the most frequently asked questions received at the Client Contact Centre: How do I update my direct deposit information?
Phoenix for section 34 managers
As a manager, you can help employees avoid pay issues by completing critical tasks on time.
Public Service Pay Centre update
View Public Service Pay Centre updates to see current and past Public Service Pay Centre dashboards.
Accessible image description
This image depicts the current Public Service Pay Centre dashboard.
The Public Service Pay Centre update details current and past Public Service Pay Centre dashboards. These dashboards detail the transactions beyond normal workload, the Public Service Pay Centre workflow and the percentage of transactions processed within service standards.
Did you know
- If you are having a pay issue, you can contact the Client Contact Centre by telephone telephone (1-855-686-4729) or mail.
- Read about collective bargaining updates between the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat and bargaining agents.
- As part of our ongoing effort to provide information that is important to you, we are responding to your questions from the significant feedback we receive. This month, $0 pay stubs.
Pay Bulletins: Past editions
- Pay Bulletin: August 2018
- Pay Bulletin: July 2018
- Pay Bulletin: June 2018
- Pay Bulletin: May 2018
- Pay Bulletin: April 2018
- Pay Bulletin: March 2018
- Pay Bulletin: February 2018
- Pay Bulletin: January 2018
- Pay Bulletin: December 2017
- Pay Bulletin: November 2017
- Pay Bulletin: September 2017
- Pay Bulletin: August 2017