Pay Bulletin: December 2018
The objective of the Pay Bulletin is to provide information that is specific, timely and relevant to employees.
In the spotlight: The Pay Bulletin is changing!
Starting in January 2019, the format of our Pay Bulletin will change to provide you with more timely information about your pay, tips on how to use Phoenix, and our progress on tackling the backlog. Follow us @PSPC-SPAC through our Social Media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for the latest information about your pay.
New this month
Request an emergency salary advance or a priority payment
No one should go unpaid or suffer financial hardship because of inaccurate pay. With the holiday season approaching, we want to remind everyone that employees who have not received their pay can request an emergency salary advance or a priority payment.
Overpayments and your tax slip
If you think you were overpaid in 2018, find out what you can do to ensure that your tax slip reflects your accurate pay and does not include overpayment amounts.
Support to employees
We have developed a quick reference guide for employees who are experiencing pay issues to download, bookmark or print. Refer to it for quick links to emergency salary advances, how to help prevent pay issues, updating your personal information, and more.
Public Service Pay Centre update
View Public Service Pay Centre updates to see current and past Public Service Pay Centre dashboards.
Accessible image description
This image depicts the current Public Service Pay Centre dashboard.
The Public Service Pay Centre update details current and past Public Service Pay Centre dashboards. These dashboards detail the transactions beyond normal workload, the Public Service Pay Centre workflow and the percentage of transactions processed within service standards.
Did you know
- Read about collective bargaining updates between the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat and bargaining agents.
- If you are experiencing pay issues, or would like to report a problem with your pay (including requesting an emergency salary advance, or accessing your pay information online), submit a Phoenix feedback form or contact the Client Contact Centre at 1-855-686-4729.
- Can't find information about a pay-related question? Let us know and we'll address it on our web site.
Pay Bulletins: Past editions
- Pay Bulletin: November 2018
- Pay Bulletin: October 2018
- Pay Bulletin: September 2018
- Pay Bulletin: August 2018
- Pay Bulletin: July 2018
- Pay Bulletin: June 2018
- Pay Bulletin: May 2018
- Pay Bulletin: April 2018
- Pay Bulletin: March 2018
- Pay Bulletin: February 2018
- Pay Bulletin: January 2018
- Pay Bulletin: December 2017
- Pay Bulletin: November 2017
- Pay Bulletin: September 2017
- Pay Bulletin: August 2017