Pay Bulletin: October 2018
The objective of the Pay Bulletin is to provide information that is specific, timely and relevant to employees.
In the spotlight
Progress is being made in stabilizing the Phoenix pay system with the implementation of the Pay Pods initiative. Our efforts, aimed at ensuring that public servants are paid accurately and promptly for their hard work, are showing results.
New this month
Pay Pods update
Employee’s Guide to Reporting Pay Issues
If you are experiencing problems with your pay, follow the steps in this quick reference document to help ensure your pay issue is resolved quickly and accurately.
Claims for financial impacts due to Phoenix
The Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat has created a claims process for employees who have been financially impacted by Phoenix, especially if you were on maternity or parental leave in 2016 and 2017, and experienced delays with allowances or top-up payments.
Public Service Pay Centre update
View Public Service Pay Centre updates to see current and past Public Service Pay Centre dashboards.
Accessible image description
This image depicts the current Public Service Pay Centre dashboard.
The Public Service Pay Centre update details current and past Public Service Pay Centre dashboards. These dashboards detail the transactions beyond normal workload, the Public Service Pay Centre workflow and the percentage of transactions processed within service standards.
Did you know
- Check out the taking leave best practices pages for information on some of the common leave types requested by employees throughout their career in the public service.
- As part of our efforts to stabilize the public service pay system, we are seeking industry-based expertise in various areas related to pay including Automation of Pay Centre Processes, Improved HR Processes and Lowering the Queue.
- Do you have suggestions about the information you would like to see in the Pay Bulletin? Help us improve our bulletin and better serve you by sharing your thoughts about the Pay Bulletin.
Pay Bulletins: Past editions
- Pay Bulletin: September 2018
- Pay Bulletin: August 2018
- Pay Bulletin: July 2018
- Pay Bulletin: June 2018
- Pay Bulletin: May 2018
- Pay Bulletin: April 2018
- Pay Bulletin: March 2018
- Pay Bulletin: February 2018
- Pay Bulletin: January 2018
- Pay Bulletin: December 2017
- Pay Bulletin: November 2017
- Pay Bulletin: September 2017
- Pay Bulletin: August 2017