Important reminder about benefits

If your department is serviced by the Pay Centre and you are experiencing problems enrolling in your dental or medical benefit program, or if you need to reinstate your benefits, it’s important that you submit a pay action request form (PAR) to the Pay Centre. You must specify the correct work type and sub-type in the PAR to avoid processing delays:

  • under Section 2: Work type, select Benefits
  • under Section 3: Sub-type, select the appropriate sub-type

If your department or agency is not serviced by the Pay Centre, contact your human resources unit.

Date modified: