Contact us for help and advice with pay and benefits: Contact options

From: Public Services and Procurement Canada

We are the Client Contact Centre (CCC). We can help you with pay and benefits. We can also help with technical issues with the Compensation Web Applications (CWA) and the Phoenix pay system.

We serve all current and former federal public service employees. This includes employees whose organizations are served by the Public Service Pay Centre and those served by their own compensation units.

Consult our self-service options

Get help

Haven’t found what you’re looking for by using our self-service options listed above? Contact us by using our form or by phone.

Use our form

If you’re experiencing pay issues, or would like to report a problem with your pay, use our form.

Phone us

  • In Canada or the United States: 1-855-686-4729
  • Outside Canada and the United States: 1-506-424-4330

We’re available Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays) from 7 am to 7 pm (eastern time).


If you’re having trouble signing in to Phoenix or with myKey, contact your institution's information technology help desk. For all other technical issues regarding Compensation Web Applications and Phoenix, please contact the Client Contact Centre.

Date modified: