The Client Contact Centre
From Public Services and Procurement Canada
The Client Contact Centre (CCC) is the first point of contact for current and former federal public servants looking for information or help with compensation and benefits enquiries, and for technical issues when using the Compensation Web Applications (CWA) and the Phoenix pay system.
If you have a question or if you notice a problem with your pay:
- Speak with your section 34 manager
Your manager can guide you through your department’s internal human resources processes and help you identify the best options available for your specific situation.
- Report your pay issue
You can report it by completing and submitting a Phoenix feedback form online, or
- Contact the Client Contact Centre
In Canada or the United States: 1-855-686-4729
Outside Canada and the United States: 1-506-424-4330
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays), 7 am to 7 pm eastern time
Employees served by the Pay Centre can also use the Track myCASE web application to check the status of an existing case or pay action request (PAR).
More information about the Client Contact Centre
The CCC supports public servants by addressing straightforward issues as well as documenting other pay issues and escalating them to the appropriate point of contact. The CCC provides employees with accurate, real-time information about their pay files, assists public servants experiencing compensation issues, and helps to prevent further pay issues from arising.
The CCC was created in July 2016 to respond to the growing number of pay issues and enquiries reported by public servants. Since its creation, the CCC continues to improve its services.
Related information and services
- Progress report on service standard (progress report on the CCC’s services)
- Pay Centre resources (for information on how to track your case, submit a PAR, access pay forms, identify documentation requirements, and more)
- What to do if you are having pay issues (actions to take and resources to consult, including how to address missing pay and tax-related issues)
- Phoenix resources (information and training about the Phoenix pay system)
- Compensation Web Applications (accessible only on the Government of Canada network)
- Date modified: