MyGCPay: A web tool for pay and benefits
MyGCPay is a web tool for all federal government employees. It gives you a simpler, centralized view of your pay and benefits information. It does not replace other human resources and pay tools, such as the Phoenix pay system and Track myCASE. Instead, it pulls information from various sources into one easily accessible tool.
You can use MyGCPay to:
- view current information about your pay and benefits
- print documents such as tax slips and proof of employment
- notice pay issues earlier
- monitor open enquiries and cases (if your current or former department was served by the Pay Centre)
- view historical information, including:
- benefit plans
- tax slips
- Pay Centre cases dating back to 2016
Note: To use MyGCPay, you must first log in through the myKEY internal network.
For any questions about the information you see in MyGCPay, or for technical assistance with the application, please contact the Client Contact Centre at 1-855-686-4729.
- Date modified: