Communicating with third parties

Third parties may request Federal Government employee compensation related information, in certain circumstances.


Provide written confirmation of their consent for the disclosure of part or all of their compensation information to the requesting individual by encrypted email, fax or mail to the Pay Center: Mail facility, including a pay action request form PSPC 446-5E duly completed.

Human resources

Transfer third parties to the Pay Centre for further assistance on compensation specific enquiries.

Note: Requests may include both human resources and compensation information.

Pay Centre

Date modified: