MyGCPay external access
Access your tax slips
You can now access your tax slips from 2016 to 2022 in MyGCPay. Starting February 29, 2024 you will also have access to your 2023 tax slips. You will find more details under the Pay tab of the application.
MyGCPay is a secure web application which provides a simpler, centralized view of your pay and benefits information. This application is for all federal government employees and can be accessed internally through a Government of Canada (GC) network, or externally if you:
- are on leave without pay (including maternity leave, parental leave and long term sick leave)
- are leaving the Public Service (including new retirees and students)
- do not have access to a GC network due to the nature of your work
Links to Phoenix or the Compensation Web Application (CWA) within the MyGCPay will not work through external access as these require access to a GC network (for example, to change your section 34 manager or view archived tax slips). Employees with access to a GC network must connect through internal access.
To use MyGCPay external access, you must first validate your identity by:
- accessing the application via an Interac® sign-in partner
- connecting to GCaccounts
- providing your Personal Record Identifier (PRI) — Lost or forgotten PRI?
You haven’t yet registered for an account?
Follow the instructions to register today.
Help with your account
Keep your personal information safe
- Be aware of your surroundings when you enter passwords and security codes in public
- Don't give out or share passwords or security codes online or over the phone, even with family
- Log off or sign out of accounts and websites when you are finished; don't just close your browser
Avoid technical problems
For the best experience, you need to:
- use the latest version of Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome (other browsers compatible with HTML5 and CSS3 may work but are not officially supported by MyGCPay)
- use a computer
Change your sign-in partner
If you've moved to a new bank or credit union, and already sign in through Interac® Sign-in Partner, you may be able to switch:
- select Switch My Sign-in Partner from the menu on the Select a Sign-in Partner page
If you're experiencing technical problems, try:
- refreshing your browser
- clearing your cache, deleting your cookies and internet history
- restarting your computer
- Some of the information you see in MyGCPay through external access is not real-time data; there's a gap of up to 36 hours between the time that a transaction gets processed and when it is available in MyGCPay
- Public Services and Procurement Canada's Client Contact Centre cannot offer technical support for any difficulties related to your personal devices, internet provider and software suppliers
- Date modified: