Check Out What's Exciting With Our Featured Initiatives
Buying and Selling
- Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP)
- Assistant Deputy Minister (ADM) Advisory Committee on Procurement Modernization
- Acquisitions Program Policy Suite
- Smart Procurement
- New Shared Travel Services Solution
Payments and Pensions
- Pay Transformation
- Pension Transformation
- Paperless Compensation Products for Employees and Pensioners
- Receiver General Transformation
Property and Buildings
- Workplace 2.0
- Real Property-1: Property Management and Project Delivery Services (RP-1)
- SIGMA for Real Property (Previously known as NOVUS)
Security, Corporate and Information Services
Translation, Terminology and Interpretation
Check Out How We Are Reaching Out to Our Clients
Client Service Forum on key themes and targets will take place again soon in November 2015. Stay tuned!
Service standards continue to be better aligned with determinants of client satisfaction – measuring what really matters to our clients. While continuing to improve timeliness, this year we’ve set more standards related to accessibility, accuracy/quality and cost!
Renewed Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) Client Service Strategy – renewing our commitment to service excellence by focusing on our clients’ emerging priorities.
PWGSC is optimizing its service delivery processes using Lean Management principles – striving to improve our service standards, reduce costs, tighten timelines, and improve usability and service channels.
PWGSC is striving to e-enable its services in the coming years to reduce costs and increase user convenience. Stay tuned!
The Service Agreement between Community of Federal Agencies on behalf of Small Departments and Agencies (SDAs) and Public Works and Government Services Canada is being renewed for a period of three years, 2015-2018 - facilitating an effective and efficient collaboration between SDAs and PWGSC.
Check out The Advantage! the e-bulletin with the latest information on services and initiatives.
- Date modified: