Compensation Web Applications (CWA) Automated Help
Thank you for contacting us! This automated reply will help you get what you need.
Is there a problem with your MyKey?
- You can create a new myKey, recover a lost myKey, and reset a lost or forgotten password online, or by contacting your department's IT Service Desk.
- Have you lost your myKey after moving to a new department? Contact your new department's IT Service Desk for assistance or visit the myKey page for seconded employees.
- Other myKey issues? This user guide lists solutions to the most common issues.
Does your myKey work, but you are still having trouble accessing CWA?
- If you access CWA for the first time and are receiving the message "1. Error, the personal information you provided does not match our database", please contact your compensation advisor to validate the information on file. If the information on file is correct, please contact your department's IT Service Desk.
- If you access CWA for the first time and are receiving the message "1. Error, there was a problem during enrolment. The message was: #" please contact your department's IT Service Desk.
- If you are receiving a message "Error Code: 700" or "Error Code 704", please contact your department's IT Service Desk for assistance.
Are there errors or missing information in your CWA record?
- If the error is related to your pension, please contact the Government of Canada Pension Centre at 1-800-561-7930.
- If the error is related to your pay or your benefits (including insurance), please contact your compensation advisor.
Do you still have unresolved issues?
Contact the Client Contact Centre (CCC) at 1-855-686-4729 or submit a Phoenix Feedback Form.
- Date modified: