Property and buildings
Through Real Property, PSPC manages one of the largest and most diverse portfolios of real estate in the country and is the Government of Canada's real estate expert.
Canada's Parliamentary Precinct is home to Canada's federal legislature and is an iconic symbol of our country's commitment to democracy and peace.
- Bridges, docks and dams
- Federal properties for sale
- Greener federal buildings
- Meeting the 75:25 office space target
- National Computer Aided Design and Drafting Standard and Regional Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) Standards
- National Master Specification (NMS) – is the most comprehensive master specification in Canada
- National Project Management System (NPMS)
- Payments in lieu of taxes for federal properties
- Prompt payment in the construction industry
- Real Property-1: Property Management and Project Delivery Services (RP-1)
- Real Property Service Delivery
- Valuation Guidelines
- Date modified: