Security, corporate and information services
PSPC also fulfills public, domestic and national security obligations and priorities through the Security requirements for contracting with the Government of Canada. The Contract Security Program safeguards sensitive government assets and controlled goods while in the custody of the private sector, screens private sector organizations and their employees, and assesses the security of foreign visitors and temporary workers.
Through Government Information Services (GIS), PSPC ensures that the public has access to government information in a variety of formats. We are also the official publisher of Government of Canada Publications and PSPC publishes the Canada Gazette, the GC's official newspaper, providing Canadians with official notice of new laws and proposed regulations. In addition, PSPC co-ordinates advertising and public opinion research to improve the effectiveness of government communications.
PSPC continues to work with its partner departments in researching and developing policies, strategies and guidance to reduce the environmental footprint of federal government operations.
- Canada Gazette
- Crown Copyright and Licensing
- Government of Canada Advertising
- Government of Canada Publications
- Government media monitoring
- Public opinion research in the Government of Canada
- Security requirements for contracting with the Government of Canada
- Shared Services Integration (This PSPC website is only accessible to Government of Canada employees)
- Date modified: