What information will I need to enrol as a business?

  • Business name and address;
  • Authorized representative's information;
  • The account identifier (ex. vendor code); and
  • A "Void" cheque or your bank account information.

How can I enrol as a business?

You can now receive your payment details by email for your accounts payable payments.

Please contact the federal department(s) or agency(ies) responsible for issuing your payment(s) to obtain additional information, to confirm their direct deposit enrolment process and the steps to be followed.

Table summary

This table consists of two columns: Federal departments or agencies and Type of payments.

Federal departments or agencies  Type of payments

Aboriginals Affairs and Northern Development Canada

Accounts payable and/or grants and contributions

Canada Revenue Agency

Goods and Services Tax (GST)/Harmonized Sales Tax (HST), payroll, income tax, etc.

Employment and Social Development Canada

Accounts payable

Veterans Affairs Canada

Accounts payable

Contacts for accounts payable by federal departments and agencies

Accounts payable and/or grants and contributions

Benefits of enrolling your business